The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) Ituku/Ozalla Enugu began early in the 20th century as a standard general Hospital for Africans built by the colonial administrators. It later metamorphosed into a general hospital on the attainment of Nigeria’s independence in the 1960’s. However, at the end of the Nigerian civil war in 1970, the then government of East Central State transformed it into a Specialist Hospital with effect from July 1, 1970. By decree number 23 of 1974, the Federal Military Government took over the hospital, but left the management in the hands of the Council of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital became in dependent in July 1976 with the appointment of autonomous Management Board.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Intern Nurse
- Dental Technologist
- Dental Therapist
- Nutrition & Dietetics Intern
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
Duration: 1 Year
Qualification / Experience
- Candidates must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing Sciences from a recognized University and must have registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward two (2) copies of typewritten Applications and the following documents listed below addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 01129, Enugu,
- Two (2) copies each of Certificate(s) and Testimonial(s)
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) copies of Birth Certificates or Sworn Declaration of Age
- Two (2) copies of Local Government Identification
- Names of three (3) referees should be given, and they should be asked by the candidates to forward their reports direct to the “Director of Administration, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla, P.M.B. 01129, Enugu”.
- Candidates who do not have their Statements of Result and Current Practising Licences should not apply.