Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng) is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider for Africa. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineering Intern
- The candidate shall be employed by the Company as the Field Service engineering intern.
- The intern agrees to serve the Company in any other capacity of comparable status as the Company may require, having regard to the operational needs and requirements of the Company from time to time and his ability and capacity to fulfill such requirements.
- The intern shall report directly to the Field Service Lead of the Company in Enugu.
- Installation of WI-FI devices (Radio, Air Fibre etc) using line of sight technology.
- Trouble shooting of WI-FI devices.
- Basic Networking.
- Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries.
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying common problems.
- Working with field engineers to visit customers/employees if the problem is more serious.
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment.
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix the problem.
- B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Computer Science or it’s related field.
- Must be a male.
- Must reside in Enugu.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.