Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited is an Engineering, Procurement and Renewable Energy Services based in Nigeria. With a team of brilliant individuals with Innovative Technology, we provide the best services in Renewable Energy, Manufacturing and Civil Engineering, Electrical Installation, and Procurement. Our work is trusted by Chemie-Tech Dmcc-Br-Fze, Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Nigerian Institute of International Affairs (NIIA), Reddington Hospital, Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited, Deux project and Tejuosho.
We benefit from our strategic partnership with Volt stick. Sygnite is improving the narrative on how power, energy and supply chain solutions are implemented in Africa and also providing innovative, efficient and quality services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inverter Technician (Intern / NYSC)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract, 6months
Business Unit: Engineering Department
Outline of the Job
- To maintain, troubleshoot, and repair inverters and related equipment in residential, commercial, and industrial settings.
- Configure inverters according to manufacturer instructions and customer specifications.
- Conduct routine maintenance on inverters to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with inverters, identifying root causes and implementing solutions.
- Repair or replace faulty components, such as capacitors, diodes, and transformers.
- Test and verify the proper operation of inverters after installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Document work performed, including parts used, time spent, and any relevant information needed for future reference.
- Provide technical support to customers regarding the use and maintenance of inverters.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments and advancements in inverter technology.
- OND / High School Diploma or equivalent; technical or vocational training in electrical or electronics preferred.
- Proven experience as an inverter technician or similar role.
- Knowledge of inverter systems and related equipment, including wiring, circuitry, and power electronics.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, technical manuals, and electrical diagrams.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proximity to Lekki is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.