Krishat Pharma Industries Limited is a pharmaceutical drug manufacturing company in Ibadan, Oyo state and headquartered at Lagos state. From past 9 years, company has been developing and manufacturing pharmaceutical products in Nigeria and selling and distributing these in over 50 different locations in west-African region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern (Chemistry)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Here at Krishat Pharma Industries Limited., we are the leading company in our industry in the Ibadan City area. We are hiring NYSC-certified Chemistry students in either biochemistry, industrial chemistry, chemical engineering etc. We’re looking for those above-mentioned to join our team and help us build safe, high-quality products. You will conduct various tests on chemical products, analyze their compounds, and refine their composition.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need extensive knowledge of techniques like distillation, crystallization and titration and hands-on experience with spectrometers and chromatographs. You should also be comfortable writing technical reports and analyses of your findings.
- If you enjoy spending most of your work time in a lab If you feel at home inside the lab and enjoy the thrill of experimentation, keeping great attention to substances, chemical reactions and temperatures, we’d like to hear from you.
- Prepare solutions by weighing ingredients and dissolving and diluting substances
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine their composition
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative experiments taking into account the volume and structure of ingredients
- Customize formulas and use different reagents to test chemical reactions
- Write technical reports of the test results
- Develop nonstandard tests for chemical products
- Maintain lab equipment and troubleshoot or report on malfunctions
- Refine chemical products to improve their quality
- Ensure compliance with laboratory health and safety guidelines
- Sterilize equipment and store materials in secure places
Requirements and Skills
- BSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineer, etc
- Must be an NYSC graduate
- Laboratory work is a plus
- Hands-on experience with spectrometry and chromatography instruments and techniques
- Good knowledge of laboratory health and safety standards
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Attention to detail
- Additional certification (Master’s degree or a PhD) is a plus
- must reside in Ibadan or willing to relocate
Application Closing Date
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.