At HealthRite Pharmacy we have distinguished ourselves as the pharmacy of choice through the provision of high-quality healthcare products, value-adding pharmacy services, and excellent customer service; rendered by certified and well-informed professionals, in a friendly and hygienic environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
Location: Omole Ikeja, Lagos
- This role is responsible for attending to clients and patients professionally in compliance with standard operating procedures and policies.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Drug dispensing activities
- Provide drug information and advice to other healthcare professionals within the hospital.
- Provide professional service, information, counselling and advice to patients on medicines supplied.
- Stock Management.
- Report dispensing errors and adverse drug reactions.
- Accurate endorsement of prescriptions for billing purposes and appropriate provision of drugs to various categories of patients.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in the pharmacy.
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies/adherence to quality standards.
- Review of each prescription or order to ensure the appropriateness of the medication for the patient and his or her clinical needs.
Key Result Areas/ Performance Goals:
- Prompt reporting of dispensing errors and adverse drug reactions.
- Adequate professional record keeping
- Confidentiality and Prompt response to patients’ needs
- Compliance with SOPS / adherence to quality standards.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Certificate of provisional registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria
- 1 – 2 years experience working in a pharmacy
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.