Wildreams Agency is not just a Digital Agency in Lagos and Accra focused on connecting brands with humans. We are the 1st Human-brand-intergrated marketing-agency. “Human-i-tizing” has come to replace “advertising”. Only humans can dream and have Wild imaginations, Only humans can have Wildreams. So, we are all about the human brand; what makes them tick, ecstatic, laugh, cry, shout, succeed, fail… what makes them HUMAN.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Social Media Intern will provide support to the Digital Central department by assisting with various tasks related to social media management, content plan creation, writing copies and scheduling posts.
- This role offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to gain practical experience while contributing to the overall success of the organization.
- Assist Digital Content Managers in content distribution and performance reports for different accounts.
- Write copies and create messaging that aligns with the brand and its personality, and drives audiences towards action.
- Research, ideate and develop compelling, relevant and catchy content in different formats, including text, image, and video content for the company’s social media accounts.
- Proactively suggest and implement creative outofthebox social media engagement strategies to improve the quality of interaction on different accounts
- Analyze data and statistics on social media, including follower growth, post interaction, click through rate etc.
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions in realtime through engagement, escalation, or documentation.
- Stay informed on industry trends.
- Work with the creative team to ensure brand consistency.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in social media marketing in an advertising agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Creative and innovative thinker.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.