DRYVA Logistics is an integrated logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our portfolio covers Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing. We are building a team of top talents who can grow fast into senior leadership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Operations Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- Count all products, compare to waybill and check all shipments for damage, infestation and production code dates
- Report shortages, damages and mis-shipments on appropriate forms, and communicate any discrepancies observed during receipt or release of goods to the warehouse officer.
- Sign for inbound shipments when necessary
- Maximize space usage and safely put away items on the floor or racks
- Order Picking & Outbound Freight:
- Ensure correct number and type of product is picked
- Stencil, tag or mark orders as required
- Compare quantity, labelling and address with order to ensure outgoing shipments are complete and correct
- Accept signatures for outbound as necessary
- Efficiently move product into outbound delivery vehicles
- Keep accurate records and reports. Assist in physical inventories and cycle counts
- Ensure proper stock rotation
- Support the supervision of loading, and offloading the goods into the warehouse by the warehouse loaders.
- Support periodic cycle count as per the standard operating procedure.
- Record daily transactions in the warehouse register.
- File warehouse documents online and in physical folders as may be required.
- Update stock cards for goods in the warehouse.
- BSc or HND in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering or equivalent in a highly analytical field from a reputable institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC program
- 0-2 years of work experience. Prior experience working in a warehouse will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PPT).
- Exceptional computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Supply chain/logistics certification might be an advantage
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.