Gurugeeks Royalty Limited is a multinational conglomerate company that offers solutions in areas of IT/Telecoms, Catering Services, Music Production and multi-media services, Fashion design and crafts, Automotive, Agriculture, Insurance and Career Development and kingdom Empowerment. Specialised in Information Technology and Electrical Power Systems and control – (25 years of combined industry experience).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Product Design Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Monday – Friday
- Are you an aspiring UI/UX Designer seeking for internship to develop your skills and experience? Do you have a particular interest and background in Product Design and are ready to work in a very diverse technology environment?
Purpose of Job
- To design a product that is easy to use, visually appealing, and meets the needs of the user.
- To design a product that is intuitive, easy to navigate, and meets the needs of the user. When a product is easy to use, users are more likely to engage with it, complete tasks successfully, and achieve their goals.
- To focus on achieving business goals, such as increasing revenue, reducing costs, or improving customer satisfaction. By creating a product that meets the needs of the user, businesses can increase customer loyalty, reduce support costs, and ultimately increase revenue. Good UI/UX design can also help businesses differentiate themselves from competitors and establish a strong brand image.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement innovative solutions for web and mobile platforms.
- Design user-centered interfaces by understanding business requirements and incorporating user feedback.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to inform design decisions.
- Translate business and user requirements into design systems, design patterns, and visually appealing user interfaces.
- Oversee all design stages, from concept to final hand-off.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas and interactions.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Stay up to date on the latest standards, changes, and trends in the design field.
Qualifications & Experience
- A HND or higher in any field, however, with proven experience designing products.
- A robust portfolio
Nice to Have:
- You are a self-starter with a passion for learning who is not afraid to ask questions.
- Able to work both independently and in a cooperative team environment to achieve goals.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively complete project-based assignments.
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
N50,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.