LearnlyApp is an educational technology (EdTech) app designed to help users test their knowledge, learn and improve their knowledge of technology. We allow learners to explore different fields through quizzes and courses available on the app, aiming to have an interactive platform that allows continuous user engagement as well as encourages active learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer – Mid level
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- BSc or HND in Design or relevant fields
- At least 2 years of experience in front end development
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In-Vision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “UI / UX Designer” as the subject of the mail.