MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SoHo / SME Sales Intern
Job Type: Contract
The SoHo Sales Intern will be responsible for the following functions:
- Prospect new customers using multiple sales channels
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Onboarding prospects on CRM platform
- Providing customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Providing feedback on future buying trends
- Representing MainOne at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Meet set sales targets
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc/HND from a recognizable institution with at least 1 year experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and goal oriented.
- Ability to multitask seamlessly.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be an advantage.
Demands of the Job:
- The role requires a lot of patience, composure and finesse. Will be required to go above and beyond to prospect and convert new customers.
- Once in a while might be required to stay until after office hours. Will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below