Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations, and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
We invite applications for:
Title: Software Developer Internship – Unpaid Mentorship Programme
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The intern will be actively trained on all programming languages such as HTML, CSS, PHP, React Js, Nodes Js, Laravel, etc.
- Intern will be trained on server management, software development, website development, Cloud Computing, and all IT-related services.
- He/she contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership while learning and growing on the job.
- Learn all aspects of development in the modern Tech world
- Work on live projects to boost expertise
- Work alongside a team of professionals to ensure growth..
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Lend support in areas such as programming, analytics, and data center management.
- A self-motivated software developer intern with a passion for technology, programming, collaboration, and creative problem-solving.
- SSCE Holders, OND / HND, B.Sc or anyone with drive for Tech.
- Basic programming knowledge is an advantage
- Must be living in Abuja and readily available to be on-site
- Must be a fast learner and willing to work without pay.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to function in a corporate setting.
- Free Programming Trainings and necessary skills development to thrive in Tech
- Academic Re-enrollment for SSCE holders or B.Sc enthusiasts.
- Professional Guidance
- Employment for top trainees after mentorship program
- Valuable hands-on experience in software development.
- Exposure to a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Mentorship from experienced software developers.
- Networking opportunities within the company.
- Potential for future employment opportunities
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below