Tati Consult specializes in providing bespoke human resource services and solutions to SMEs across Nigeria. We also support homes by providing domestic staffing solutions such as home help, nannies, errand runners, cooks, drivers, gardeners, reliable maids, cleaners, and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- We are recruiting a social media intern on behalf of our client.
- A talented social media intern to administer the social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
- You will manage the company image in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals.
- As a Social media intern, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
Requirements and Skills
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below