Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Intern (Lagos / North)
Job ID: 23051752
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Gather, input and analyze sales data for the region.
- Drive implementation, execution and tracking of trade marketing activities, sales team and distributors incentive program for effectiveness and optimal results.
- Gathering of Market / Consumer/ Competitor Intelligence.
- Track and report regional and brand performances.
- Daily gathering, analyzing and reporting of secondary sales data.
- Execution of brand/marketing activities as well as post evaluations of the activities.
- Research In-Market Trends and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Lead and launch a dedicated project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Business Administration
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- 0-1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below