We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Develop and execute annual plans to deliver the Open Market and MOT budget for the region, with a focus on increasing sales, profit, and market share.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders in the off-trade channel in the region, including wholesalers, retailers, and key influencers.
- Lead the development of customer-specific plans in collaboration with internal stakeholders, such as Fountainhead Sales, Marketing, and Supply Chain teams.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer behavior, providing insights and recommendations to the business to optimize business performance.
- Lead the execution of promotional activities, including trade shows, conferences, and customer events in the region.
- Manage the regional Open Market and MOT team, providing leadership and support to ensure they deliver against their objectives.
- Develop and manage the Open Market and MOT P&L for the region, tracking progress against targets and identifying opportunities to optimize performance.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and ethical standards in all business activities within the region.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing-related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in sales and Open Market or MOT experience in beverage, CGP, or FMCG industries, with at least 3 years in the Off-Trade Open Market or MOT channel.
- Proven track record in delivering business results in a customer-centric environment.
- Proven and strong Brand, Commercial, and Trade marketing experience.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to make informed business decisions.
- Analytical skills and experience using internal and external data sources (Nielsen, IRI/IWSR).
- Passion for developing brands and ability to influence stakeholders with confidence.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of personal organization and attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel or be on the field up to 50% of working hours.
- Proficiency in English and additional language (Yoruba, Igbo, and/or Hausa) is an advantage.
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong business acumen with an appreciation for commerciality
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities; strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Intermediate/advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Foodservice or consumer packaged goods experience