We are a Nigerian-based Public Relations & Media Consulting company specializing in creation and execution of innovative PR/Marketing campaigns & consumer-engagement strategies via digital & traditional media. In addition, we specialize in content creation, development and management for online publications.
About the job:
Lagos mainland-based Public Relations company is giving PR and Media enthusiasts a chance to be a part of its Internship Program.
This is a full-time Internship that comprises a hybrid of both remote and in-person assignments.
Participants will be paid a monthly stipend.
Possibility of being employed as full-time staff upon successful completion of Internship Program.
- Minimum of OND
- Excellent English writing skills a MUST
- Excellent English oral skills a MUST
- Must live in Lagos, on the MAINLAND
- Passion for Media & Pop Culture
- Experience with social media platforms
- Attention to details
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Background in Media/Comms/PR a plus
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN & TASKS YOU WILL COMPLETE:
- Social media management
- Provide assistance with the execution of company’s PR strategies
- Provide strategic input and feedback on marketing initiatives
- Suggest innovative ideas for engaging content
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Assist in the management of content across social media platforms and websites
- Write media announcements and press releases
- Manage and update media lists and databases
- provide assistance in scheduling and coordinating of different events
- Conduct research and perform market analysis
- Complete administrative duties
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below