Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Intern
Requisition No: 2023201146
Supervisor: Director, Program Operations
- The Program Intern will work with Director, Program Operations to provide operational support across FHI 360 Nigeria projects and departments.
- S/He will support planning, tracking implementation and budget for program and projects and platform operations with support from Director, Program Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Director, Program Operations maintain program monitoring checklists and budget tracking tools to effectively supervise deliverables and burn rate of project activities based on approved workplan.
- Assist with collation and submission of routine (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly) progress reports from sub teams.
- Facilitate filing of accurate documentation and maintain a database of all progress reports, internal and external meetings etc.
- Assist the Director Program Operations to tracking project implementation and coordination, including work plan development, activity scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Assist in monitoring dashboards for tracking budget pipeline and labour report across projects.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, proposals, and other program-related documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support with meeting coordination, note taking, communication with teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA / B.Sc Degree in a relevant field such as International Development, Social Sciences, or a related discipline with a year experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and any other Nigeria language
- Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed computer skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click on “Apply Now” below