Sura Shopping Complex is the leading provider of access points for shoppers and businesses in Nigeria offering conducive and secure environment. The Facility Management Office is an arm of the Association of Business Owners in charge of maintenance for the entire complex.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Intern
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Are you a recent graduate looking to gain practical experience as an emerging professional by playing a vital role in daily business operations?
Duties & Responsibilities
The OPM Intern will have exposure to similar experiences assigned to a full-time Operations Management Assistant (OMA), including one or more of the following responsibilities:
- Handles the daily operation and rectification of faults,
- Monitor the cleanliness and safety of the facility.
- Liaise, coordinate, plan and supervise maintenance program, subcontractors, vendors, delivery.
- Assist the Operations manager in implementing the maintenance program and complying with government / statutory regulations;
- Recent Graduates of Engineering, Building Technology and Estate Management (Currently serving or awaiting NYSC)
- There is an opportunity for full-time employment placement based on performance during the internship.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and candidates should click on “Apply Now”