Froshtech Automotive – We are well equipped for all your mechanical repairs and upgrades, cutting across a dynamic range of vehicle makes and models, whether they are petrol or diesel vehicles. The number one priority that we hold above all else is vehicle safety and reliability! We offer mechanical Repairs services, such as suspension and steering repairs, brakes, engine repairs, gearbox and clutch repairs, and radiator and cooling systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern – Social Media
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The NYSC Intern – Media will be responsible for managing the organization’s social media platforms, engaging with online audiences, capturing photos and videos, editing visual content, and directing queries and complaints to the appropriate units.
- The intern will play a crucial role in enhancing the organization’s online presence and ensuring effective communication with customers.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s social media; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google business accounts.
- Daily publishing on all social media platforms stories and scheduled publishing on main contents.
- Monitor social media platforms for comments, and mentions, and respond promptly and appropriately.
- Stay up to date with social media trends and best practices to maximize engagement and reach.
- Capture high-quality photos and videos during events, activities, and other relevant occasions.
- Edit visual content using appropriate software to enhance quality and storytelling.
- Develop creative and compelling content that aligns with the organization’s brand and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics and provide regular reports on engagement, reach, and audience sentiment.
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree with at least 1-year experience.
- Work Structure: 2 times a week (Mondays and Fridays) and must be current NYSC.
Application Closing Date
30th December 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “NYSC Intern – Social Media” as the subject of the email.