Mono technologies is a technology company on a mission to power the digital economy in Africa, using open banking as a layer for financial data, identity data, and bank transfer payments for businesses. Mono helps businesses to access high-quality financial data and direct bank payments
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are eager to learn and gain valuable experience.
- This is a summer internship programme that will run from July to September and will be a great opportunity to develop your skills, network and build your resume.
- During the programme, you will have the chance to work alongside experienced professionals, participate in hands-on projects, and attend training sessions to enhance your business knowledge and soft skills. You will also have the opportunity to network with peers and industry experts, and gain exposure to various aspects of our business.
- If you are eager to gain quality experience and build your skills in a dynamic and exciting environment, then we would love to have you on the team.
- At Mono, we understand how important it is to hire, develop, and offer value to our team members, and we can’t wait for you to join us!
Application Closing Date: 16th June, 2023.
- Engage in cross-functional team collaborations.
- Participate and complete allocated projects.
- Attend team meetings and contribute to discussions.
- Assist with day-to-day tasks and job-shadowing when necessary.
- Take a hands-on approach to learning and picking up on relevant skills.
- Conduct research and analysis as required.
You’re highly likely to thrive in this role if you:
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Are proficient in Google workspace and other productivity tools.
- Have foundational knowledge of relevant software and industry standards.
- Possess good inter-personal skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Have strong time-management and organisational skills.
- Are eager to learn and work with various teams in the company.
- Showcase demonstrated reliability.
- Have a positive attitude towards the work environment.
Nice To Have:
- Ability to show some foundational knowledge and research.
- Proof of extra-curricular activities that highlight initiative.
- Previous internship experience.
- Existing portfolio showcasing your talents and skills.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Paid Internship
How To Apply:
1. To apply, click the “Apply Now” icon below. Please make sure you proofread everything as we are a company that really cares about attention to detail!
2. When uploading your resume, please ensure that it accurately describes the functions you perform in your current job or most recent similar experience.