Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community. We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing team to develop and implement innovative marketing strategies that will help strengthen our brand and drive sales, ensuring effective and efficient executions.
- Help activate impactful marketing campaigns from conception through to execution and evaluation.
- Work with marketing manager to collate & track key data for weekly report; and share data analysis with stakeholders
- Update social media pages daily (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), work alongside the team to optimise campaigns.
- Assist in developing and managing contents for website and social media platforms.
- Support the planning and execution of events
- Ensure all relevant documentation are kept up-to-date and secure.
- Prepare weekly activity report as required by the Marketing Manager.
Experience and Qualifications
- A First Degree in Marketing or any related Social Science discipline.
- One year corporate or personal experience in a related role.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of trends and developments in the Sports Gaming & Hospitality Business.
- Basic understanding of content creation and marketing tools – Inshot, Canva, Mailchimp
- Basic photo and video editing skills
- Good analytical abilities and working knowledge of, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter
- Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills
- Networking & Influencing Skills
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- A passion for excellence.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.