The Churchgate Group has become one of the largest and most successful conglomerates in the industrial, trading and building sectors of Nigeria and has earned a national reputation for its standards of quality. Since its inception, the privately held company has been one of the largest employers in Nigeria in a variety of business sectors and is regarded as a trusted “household” name.
Building on core strengths, goodwill and expertise, The Group has made considerable inroads into the real estate, banking and financial sectors. Currently, The Group is investing in hospitality, residential and commercial real estate and is regarded as a premier and quality developer in Nigeria.
We have also acquired core investor positions in two leading Nigerian banks and have a team of financial experts who manage and invest our own proprietary funds. We will continue to build on this foundation and view it as the beginning of an exciting journey with our efforts focused on key drivers in an emerging economy.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
- Assist in developing marketing campaigns and strategies under the guidance of the marketing team.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, target audience preferences, and competitive analysis.
- Support the creation of marketing materials, including brochures, presentations, social media posts, and website content.
- Assist in managing social media platforms, including content creation, scheduling, and engagement.
- Help monitor and analyze marketing data, such as website traffic, social media metrics, and campaign performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute marketing initiatives and contribute creative ideas.
- Provide general administrative support to the marketing team, including organizing meetings, taking minutes, and maintaining marketing files and databases.
- Stay updated with industry trends, marketing techniques, and best practices.
- Respond to social media inquiries and comments in a timely and professional manner
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and best practices and recommend new strategies for social media growth.
- Assist in creating and implementing social media advertising campaigns
- A recent First Class or Second Class upper graduate with a Degree in Marketing, Business Admin, Communication, or a related field (if applicable).
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Digital savvy
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles, techniques, and tools.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) software is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and willingness to take on new challenges
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: [email protected] using “Marketing Intern” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications should not be duplicated as duplicate applications will be deemed invalid