Jos University Teaching Hospital is a Federal Tertiary Health Institution pursuing excellence in the provision of services, training and research.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: 2023 Residency Training Programme
Location: Jos, Plateau
We are recruiting qualified candidates into the Residency Training Programme in the following departments:
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Medicine
- Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Medical Microbiology
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedics & Trauma
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Accident and Emergency
Applicants seeking admission into the Residency Training Programme must possess the following:
- Evidence of graduation from any accredited Medical School (MBBS).
- Evidence of passing primary examination of either the National or West African Postgraduate Medical College in the candidate’s chosen field of specialization.
- Evidence of full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of current annual practicing license
- Evidence of NYSC discharge certificate or exemption as the case may be.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 24th October, 2023 (3:30pm).
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit one (1) copy of their Application attaching photocopies of relevant credentials and Curriculum Vitae, indicating the following information:
- Full names
- Place and date of birth
- Permanent Home address
- State of origin
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Phone number(s)
- E-mail address
- Marital status
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Extracurricular activities
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of three referees.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked “Application for Residency Training in….” (State the Department) at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Jos University Teaching Hospital,
P.M. B. 2076, Jos,
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.
- Previous applications submitted are NOT valid.
- Applicants must strictly adhere to the content of this advert.