Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Intern
Req No: R000082788
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
- The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking to develop their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
Your role as an IT Intern:
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others.
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
- 2nd Class Upper or above & haven’t started NYSC
- Graduate of Computer Science, Engineering or IT related courses
- Passion for technology and ability to leverage technology to add business value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the “apply now” icon below