The Good Hair Tribe is a Tech-driven Hair Care Literacy and Coaching company, whose mission is to plug the Hair Care Literacy gap worldwide. We curate solutions for both Individuals and Corporate organizations with Memberships, Courses, Curriculums, Stylist Training, Staff Training, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Learning Assistant
Employment Type: Internship
You can now intern at the Good Hair Tribe. This will require a minimum of 15 work week hours of your time (i.e. 3 hours daily) to dedicate to do the following:
- Curate Quizzes for The Good Hair Tribe for Videos on our Learning Management System
- Organize Teaching Materials in PDF Format, for visual learners
- Build and Organize Lead Database
- Minimum of Students / OND / HND / B.Sc qualification.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills.
- This is an unpaid Internship
- Free Membership Access to The Good Hair Tribe for the Volunteering Duration
- You gain more understanding of how a Learning Management System Works
- You gain more understanding of how a Startup Membership Business grows and operates
- References will be made available to you whenever you need to present your Volunteer Experience
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF Form) to: [email protected] using “Membership Business Administrator” as the subject of the email.