Light Heights Global Services Limited is a high profile learning and training institute in international educational, with over 90% success in placement of Nigeria students into American Universities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Intern (NYSC)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are recruiting ICT Support Technician, the candidate provides support for the deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure and web technology and the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems.
- Determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems
- Responding to inquiries about software and hardware problems
- Adapting existing programs to meet users’ requirements
- Installing and downloading appropriate software
- Ensuring efficient use of applications and equipment
- Implementing computer networks
- Repairing and replacing peripheral equipment such as terminals, printers and modems
- Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include but not limited to resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- B.Sc. / HND in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Degree in relevant field.
- You are naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player,
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help. Desk Technician or similar role.
- Good understanding of computer systems and mobile devices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.