International Facilities Services (IFS) Limited is an International Facilities Management company operating global standards to a wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Intern
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Updating our internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment forms
- Gathering payroll data like working hours, leaves and bank accounts
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Writes employee communications and correspondence about updates in HR policies
- Assists in checking overall compliance with labor codes and applicable local and state laws.
Requirements and skills
- HND / B.Sc in relavant discipline
- 0 – 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant or similar role
- Interest in pursuing a career in Human Resource Management
- Experience with MS Office
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2023.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must live in close to Gbagada and its environs and must be ready to resume immediately.