Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Admin Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We’re looking for a HR & Administration Intern to join our growing People Team.
- We are looking for an aspiring HR professional to be our Human Resources Intern. In this position, you learn the ins-and-outs of the HR department.
- While learning and gaining human resources experience is your primary concern in this role, you also perform a variety of administrative duties, such as posting job listings to help with recruiting efforts, sitting in on interviews, and helping new employees learn HR policies.
- We’re looking for a winner who shares our vision. You’ll be joining Prospa because you genuinely believe the mission to empower African Entrepreneurs is important and exciting.
- Manage company wide communication process
- Ensure all policies and processes are properly documented and communicated across the team
- End to end process documentation, KPIs/OKRs, and dashboards (daily, weekly and monthly, quarterly) in order to drive a continuous improvement culture and accountability to stakeholders
- Complete various administrative duties as needed
- Post job listings on job boards and social media platforms
- Help keep the HR office organized
- Work closely with operations and HRBPs, to ensure that team members have access to required work tools and resources
- Support employee travel requirements in coordination with the facilities team like: Visa, Permits, travel tickets, accommodation, etc.
- Support seamless on-boarding and off-boarding process
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc / HND in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Reception or administrative experience a plus
- With at least 1 year experience in Operations/Human Resource management
- Strong business ability to innovate and engage stakeholders
- Self-motivated individual able to motivate a team
- Collaborative approach, able to work in a team setting
- Excellent attention to detail and being well organized.
- Excellent active speaking, writing, listening, reasoning, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive and keen on working within a high growth, fast paced, start-up style environment
- Self-motivated with ability to meet deadlines independently and as part of a team
- Sound judgement and confidentiality
Successful Prospa People exhibit the following:
- Mission driven
- Championship mentality; result and goal orientated
- Independent thinking
- Self motivated
- High performers
N50,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Should be available to resume next week 12th July,2023.