The HR Intern shall support the implementation of the organisation’s performance management strategy and initiatives across all jurisdictions. He / she will also provide administrative support for the implementation of the organisational design strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:1 year
- of HR practices/initiatives which encourage employee engagement and involvement
- Provide support for HR Special Projects including conducting research as required
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in HR management
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Working knowledge of the Labour Laws in our operational locations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.