GOALPrime Organization Nigeria (GPON) is a policy-driven humanitarian, non-governmental organization that implements her program through a revitalized partnership. It is a non-profit organization with a mandate of making the lives of vulnerable people better, those affected by disaster or crisis. GPON is presently operating in the North-Eastern regional part of Nigeria where we have reached over 100,000 lives with relief materials, child protection services. GBV mitigation services, livelihood skill-building, health services, and Education support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Intern
Job Type: Full Time
- To provide professional and effective administrative support to the HR / Admin team.
Key Job Functions
- You will perform various administrative tasks and support our HR/Admin-related projects.
- You will assist in the preparation of employee correspondence and follow-up of staff contracts preparation.
- You will provide support in records management.
- You will provide administrative support to the wider HR/Admin team, as required.
- You will develop and maintain a variety of computer databases, spreadsheets, and other applications.
- Any other additional responsibility within the scope of the role to ensure effective management of the HR/Admin team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Proven work experience in Human Resources
- Excellent communication skills
- 0-1year of experience in HR-related work
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- A positive, learning-oriented attitude and capacity for self-empowerment
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams in the organization.
- Interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2023.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below