Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship Program (Electric Vehicles)
- As an intern, you will support and apply yourself towards initiatives of MAX in the Cars & EV space.
- Our ideal candidates are graduates who have the right energy and are willing to learn while they develop their careers in the fields of Economics, Political Sciences, Law, Social Sciences/Humanities, Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for a duration of 6 – 12 months.
- An EV Intern will be someone who brings a proven track record in successfully applying themselves, taking up initiatives and a zeal to succeed. Successful interns after the internship period will have the opportunity to be hired full-time at MAX.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Social Sciences / Humanities, Law or Political Science preferred
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems and power infrastructure is a plus
- Knowledge of institutional setups and relevant stakeholders is a plus
- Self-starter with a “personal drive” mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, strong initiative and good judgment and decision-making capabilities
- Frequent performance chats & reviews and professional development opportunities
- High performing & passionate team members + fun work culture!
- Possibilities of a full-time role upon completion of the internship program.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click on “Apply Now” below