The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Job Identification: 12350
Location: Jos, Plateau
- These strategic locations have allowed NRC greater reach from the north and south parts of the North-East and North Central region and allowed NRC to contribute to bridging the gap between humanitarian aid and development cooperation, including by focusing on equitable access to basic services and strengthening the rights of displaced people and returnees. In addition to the Country Office and the above-mentioned Area Offices, NRC has sub-office structures in Dikwa, Monguno, Biu, Mubi, Pulka, and Gwoza.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about helping refugees and people forced to flee and project participants. If you are those people, the Norwegian Refugee Council in Nigeria is looking for we would like to hear from you.
- Filling (sequential arrangement of finance files and other finance office documents)
- Photocopying of documents ( Copying of documents whenever there is a need)
- Stamping (Making sure that all payments have been stamped paid)
- Assist the Finance Assistant in preparing the Voucher Slip
- Assist in scanning all financial-related documents
- Labelling and Archiving finance related documents
- Assist the finance team as required
- Candidates should be from Plateau State
- CGP of not less than 2.5
- Good knowledge in the fields of Accounting, Business Administration, or any related field
- Candidates should be in their final year or just graduated in 2023
- Female candidates are highly recommended
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2023.