DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides executive selection, company secretarial, governance, immigration, and training services to diverse governmental, corporate, and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with an operational branch in Abuja. We are a leading Corporate Services Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
- We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Finance Intern to join our Finance Unit.
- This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various finance functions within a corporate setting. The internship is designed to provide you with top-notch experience and exposure to financial operations in a professional environment.
- Assist in maintaining financial records and documentation.
- Support in managing accounts receivables, payables, and bank statement reconciliation.
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cashflow statements.
- Aid in preparing budgets and forecast activities.
- Support in the tracking of the organization’s inventory.
- Collaborate with Team Members to ensure accurate and timely completion of financial transactions and payments.
- Engage in the preparation of billing and invoicing processes.
- Post journal entries.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.