FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with operations across several states in Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organizations to develop localized HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies. The firm commenced operations in 2016 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editorial Graduate Intern
Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- This graduate trainee program is strictly for graduates who have completed their NYSC. We are seeking candidates with exceptional writing and editing skills and a genuine interest in pursuing a career in content writing and editing.
Basic Selection Criteria
- Minimum of a First Degree in English, Mass Communication, or a related field.
- Applicant must have completed their NYSC program.
- Willingness to advance a career in Content Writing/Editing.
- Six months experience in a content writing/editing role.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Candidates must not be older than 28 years.
- Good writing skills.
- Proximity to Omole Phase 1 is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2023.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below