Neptune Global Service Limited has been working with leading security companies in Europe to deliver custom built tracking solutions. We have made significant strides in positioning ourselves as a market leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer (Entry Level)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
- Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Email marketing
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread, and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Digital /Content marketing manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Agency Experience (considered).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.