Karbak Ventures Limited (ISO NG19/90729) is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company, with approximately two decades of experience in Electro-Mechanical Projects for FMCG companies in West and East Africa. We have vast experience with plant/equipment installation of numerous sizes and complexity and we pride ourselves in the vast capacity built over the years in providing design, procurement and installation support to numerous FMCG firms such as Coca-Cola, Nigeria Breweries, Guinness, Friesland, PZ Wilmar, Murzah Wilmar (Tanzania), Kasapreko (Ghana), etc. and supports for OEMS such Sidel, KHS, Krones, Pentair etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Design and Commercial Engineer Intern
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE) software to create conceptual designs and simulations.
- Mechanical, Structural designs and evaluations.
- Modifying designs.
- Design analysis with consideration to cost-effectiveness.
- Assessing the usability, environmental impact and safety of a design.
- Research and development of new products and services.
- Generation of BOQ and BEME.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification in Mechanical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering.
- 1 – 2 years experience.
- Maximum Age of 27 years.
- High Analytical, creative and cognitive ability.
- Good handle of CAD & CAE software (AutoCAD, PDMS, ANSYS, Aspen HYSYS)
- Good handle of Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skill.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2023.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below