eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Management Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Database Management Intern will support the use, configuration and customization of Data Management systems and any other Data Management related assignment.
- S/he will also provide support in data analysis and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required in Information Management Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or Degree with sufficient data concepts preferred.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience in supporting activities in data and statistics.
- Experience with managing databases and data entry.
- Very good knowledge of Excel, PostgreSQL, MySQL and other data tools.
- Strong attention to details.
- Good knowledge of cleaning, analyzing and manipulating data.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2023.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below
Note: Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.