GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Intern (NYSC)
Job ID: R3720520
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Description Summary
- Support of Marine & Offshore Business Development in the Region
- This individual will support Marine & Offshore Business Development in the region. They will help in developing and maintaining a system that will be useful locally for interfacing with current and future local partners, recording all correspondence and also for Reporting back to COE.
- Attending some Customer meetings.
- Help in arranging Customer Meetings.
- Assisting with Site Visit preparations for local FSEs.
- Help with job planning.
- Help in collating data as the Business in the Region is developed so that the long term strategy can be arrived at based on real data.
- Working with local sourcing team when items required for site visits.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools.
- May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
- Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical or Electrical Engineering, or any other related field.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory 3 weeks NYSC orientation camp and must have been posted to Lagos.
- Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Record of achievement with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Adaptable and open to change.
- Proactive with high level of integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with crosses functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines. Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below