Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCNA – Educational Program Intern – Nigeria
Job ID: 18123
Employment Type: Part-Time, Fixed Term
Job Category: Marketing
Job Purpose and Summary
- To support the facilitation of all our on ground workshops in country for Miraisha, Canon Academy, Schools & Teachers programme, & Merchandiser programme.
Intern responsibilities and tasks:
- Call customers to confirm / give them inform about the session that they are attending (clear communication skills).
- Provide support / additional information to any customer trying to register for the session online (through the phone).
- Support and liaise with field merchandisers on the Canon Academy programme (new benefits, updates, customers etc).
- Prepare equipment for training sessions.
- Prepare trainings materials for training sessions (printing and creating trainers packs, including tests papers, homework, handout sheets, certificates etc)
- Liaise with the trainers and partners in the country, to arrange any logistics for the trainings.
- Maintain giveaways (include stock take of the items and accounting of the numbers being used, ensuring the giveaways are replenished within time)
- Support Canon Academy or Miraisha training taking place in the Canon office or at a partners location.
- Take some photo or video footage of the training sessions taking place.
- Support the loaning of equipment to students (through arranging logistics for pick up and drop off, and the required paperwork when loaning the items)
- Share / report all paperwork back to Canon for customer/ student release forms, images and videos which they produce.
- Call customers after their training session for feedback / advise on future training sessions etc.
- Report on sales generated through educational activities.
- Report monthly activities and achievements
What We Ask
- Event organization
- Trade marketing
- Social Media
- Strong communicator
- Highly motivated and eager to learn and growth
You Will Need:
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Self- Learner
What We Give
- With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition.
- We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us.
- You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below