Creatella Impact is a new non-profit charitable organization that provides venture building, acceleration programmes and impact investment to early stage social & environmental “tech for good” start-ups in emerging markets. We bring together a community of leaders, mentors, advisors, facilitators across tech, government and venture capital to work together and support start-ups committed to the achievement of SDGs by generating measurable social and environmental impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Intern, French Speaker
- Identify and generate new leads in the European market (preferably where you are based)
- Leverage your local network to connect with entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Nurture opportunities into contracts
- Assist in the building projects from the ground up, making them meaningful and beautiful
- Build up and maintain strong relationships with influential entrepreneurs in Europe and establish partnerships
- Administration of work including the preparation of quotations and contracts
- Manage an effective clientele/customer communication through Google Drive and Slack channels
- Work closely with the CEO and Europe lead and develop your skills with a diverse, international startup
- View and contribute to the entrepreneurial journey and development of the whole startup. No better way than to learn how to do it yourself now!
- Share your ideas and knowledge with the eager members of the team
- Available full-time or part-time
- Keen interest in strategic B2B sales and business development. Having experience is a plus!
- Familiar with tech dev processes. You don’t need to be a developer, just passionate and knowledgeable about all things tech, from web technologies and websites to mobile apps and more.
- Pleasant character with good inter-personal skills is important.
- Good relationships with an active network in entrepreneurship and coworking spaces/incubators is a bonus!
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills in French and English
Personal Qualities (as important as skills):
- Entrepreneurial: You might be already be a founder or have that start-up spirit – you certainly don’t want to just be an employee.
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the projects you’re a part of, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage your time well
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work regularly. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back 😉
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below
Application Closing Date