eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer Intern
Locations: Abuja, Ibadan – Oyo and Uyo – Akwa Ibom
- We are looking for a Business Developer Intern who is passionate about Business and projects; has basic project management skills, and business intelligence and can grow our business value.
- Generate new leads to create more deals & drive sustainable growth.
- Support in preparing & submitting business proposals, reports and presentations during review meetings.
- Support the update & development of policies, procedures, and templates for the business development team.
- Assist in the development of templates for budgets, and budget justifications that meet the requirements of funding agencies & stakeholders.
- Support with stakeholder communications on new business matters, subcontracts and other agreements.
- Support Project Managers and provide documentation plans and reports.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project delivery.
- Identify & facilitate resolution of project issues through root cause analysis to fix underlying challenges.
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, and other related fields.
- Minimum of one year experience in a Business Development or Sales and marketing capacity or other similar roles.
- Experience in Project Management or technology or health settings will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of business management, research & strategy, sound analytical and great communication skills.
- Target-oriented & proven result of meeting targets/ deadlines.
- Negotiation skills
- Generating business leads
- Amazing partner management, business communication, and relationship-building skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity, and an ability to synthesize large amounts of technical information
- Basic knowledge of the health and IT sectors
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2023.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below
Note: This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.