Stretford Hill Limited (SHL) is a full-service construction company that brings a fresh approach, cutting edge technology and speedy delivery systems to every project. Stretford Hill Limited wants to be the construction powerhouse of emerging markets. SHL caters to clients who require an expert in construction, building maintenance and real estate development for residential and commercial projects.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified architect who is able to construct clear diagrams using AutoCAD. This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution. This candidate should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed.
- Create plans and drawings which clearly outline architectural design of project
- Utilize knowledge of engineering, math, science and materials in order to create ideal finished product
- Conduct site evaluations to ensure quality of work and adherence to safety standards
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout entire construction process
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- A serving Corp Member(NYSC)
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit