Gurugeeks Royalty is multinational conglomerate company which offers solutions in areas of IT/Telecoms, Catering Services, Music Production & Multi-Media services, Fashion Designing & Crafts, Automotive, Agriculture, Insurance and Career Development & Kingdom Empowerment. Specialised in Information Technology and Electrical Power Systems & Control – (25yrs of combined industry experience).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant Intern
Job type: Contract
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Type: Internship (upgradeable to Permanent)
- Are you an aspiring Accountant seeking for internship to develop your skills and experience? Do you have a particular interest and background in Account and Finance and are ready to work in a very diverse technology environment?
- Ensure the integrity of financial information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions. This will help management to make the right decisions for the business to grow.
- Preparing and verifying financial statements
- Checking vendor invoices against goods delivery notes and approval for rendered services
- Reconciling bank balances to ensure effective control over the financial information
- Review and ensure Withholding Tax (WHT) are deducted correctly from Vendor Invoices and subsequently remitted promptly to the respective tax authority (FIRS and LIRS) accordingly.
- Assist with preparing monthly/quarterly financial analysis packets for management
- Assist with financial modelling and support the business by reviewing cost and sales price calculations
- Provide general accounting support
- Help with accounts receivable management
- Provide support for annual budgeting process
- Present data-driven recommendations to management
- Carry out all other duties as delegated by Senior Officer.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Accounting software.
- In-depth understanding of business book-keeping procedures.
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations.
Nice to Have:
- ICAN and ACCA membership is an added advantage.
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail.
- High integrity and can keep confidential information.
N50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.