Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Intern
Job Requisition ID: 2023201477
Supervisor: Associate Director – LOX
Project: Meeting Targets and Achieving Epidemic Control (EpiC).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the LOX technical team in the design, development, and implementation of a sustainability plan for the LOX infrastructure project.
- Support the LOX technical team in the mapping, advocacy and engagement with stakeholders and gatekeepers including relevant Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs), Health facility management teams and LOX suppliers on strategies/approach for smooth operationalization of the sustainability plan.
- Support the LOX SI team in monitoring, evaluation and reporting of activities geared towards implementation of the sustainability plan.
- Support in monitoring revenue generation and expenditure for LOX infrastructure in all health facilities (including maintenance and purchase of Liquid oxygen) and report same.
- Support the organization and dispatch all shipments from CO to other field locations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc./BA Degree with at least 1 year experience in the areas outlined.
- Must be Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have a good interpersonal relationship and able to use internet and emails.
- He/she must possess an NYSC discharge
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a diverse team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work as a team member.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication
- Well-developed computer skills (MS Excel etc) and attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” below