ECOWAS Immersion Internship Program is aimed at contributing to the professional integration of young graduates, by offering them the opportunity to get to know ECOWAS programs better, at the same time for the interns to offer their contributions for efficient program implementation.
The Economic Community of West African States is pleased to announce the launch of the ECOWAS Immersion Internship Program for young graduates to acquire professional experience in ECOWAS institutions.
The program aims to contribute to the professional integration of young graduates, by offering them the opportunity to get to know ECOWAS programs better, at the same time for the interns to offer their contributions for efficient program implementation.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), also known as (CEDEAO in French), is a regional political and economic union of fifteen countries located in West Africa. Collectively, these countries comprise an area of 5,114,162 km2 (1,974,589 sq mi), and in 2015 had an estimated population of over 349 million
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
Eligible Countries: All West African Countries
Requirements: To be considered for the ECOWAS Immersion Internship 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be young graduates from the ECOWAS Member States.
- Applicants must be aged 32 years or less.
- Must hold a Certificate, at the Bachelor (BSc), Master, or PhD or equivalent certificate.
- Be available full time through out the duration of the program.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A request to the ECOWAS Commissioner in charge of Human Development
and Social Affairs which describes the motivation of the candidate with
expression of his centers of interest, the choice of the profile requested, the
desired location of the immersion, as well as the candidate’s commitment
to respect the terms and conditions of the program;
- A Curriculum vitae (pdf);
- A copy of a national identity card or passport (ID) (pdf or jpeg);
- A copy of the academic certificates or its equivalent (pdf).
N/B: An immersion candidate is allowed to apply in maximum of 2 positions.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below