About the Internship:
Intern(s) will be selected on basis of a coding test and would be expected to:
1. Understand a defined technical problem and write code as per standards and processes defined by the company.
2. Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
3. Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis. Front end graphical user interface design.
4. Software testing and quality assurance.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- can preferably start the internship between 27th May’17 and 30th Jun’17.
- are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
- are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
- are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
About Navyug Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.navyuginfo.com/):
Company was founded in 2010 by Sanjeev Kumar, Sunil Prem and Rahul Singh alumnus of IIT Kanpur.Navyug is backed by a team of committed, experienced and qualified professionals. Our team is the firm’s biggest asset. Our strength lies in recognizing client needs and fostering an on-going relationship from initial contact to follow-on support. Keeping just the right balance of our customer’s industrial experience and our tech minds, our projects transform into long-term partnerships from day one. You would be assigned to a mentor who will progress and ensure you learn everyday being part of Navyug.