CodeMyMobile is seeking passionate and creative individuals to apply his or her creative skills to power our branding, widen our online reach and expand our business development.
You will have an important role in building a fast-growing global startup, reporting directly to the CEO. If you are looking for the coolest and unconventional place to work in your very own city of Jaipur, we are the team you would want to join. Together with us, help build the marketing and growth strategy of CodeMyMobile, Crafting Apps Intelligently!
We develop world-class mobile applications that adhere to engineering best practices and deliver engaging user-experiences. We’re not just any mobile app development company. We work exclusively on projects that inspire us. We convert some of the coolest ideas into entertainment or productivity apps. We provide Comprehensive Business Solutions to address all mobility needs of businesses. Find more about us on our website – http://codemymobile.com
- Design and implement marketing strategy with the CEO.
- Social Media Marketing on Twitter, Facebook, Quora and LinkedIn.
- Help promote our services and build a brand presence.
- Boost Online presence for CodeMyMobile on online forums, Reddit, Quora etc.
- Blogging & case study writing.
- Curating miscellaneous marketing content and design resources for web publishing.
- Plan, strategize and conduct email and content marketing for our products and services.
- Identify various channels for lead generation.
- Design creative strategies to promote mobility and reach out to businesses for the same to assist our Business Development.
Desired Skills and Experience
You are an extreme extrovert, organized and personable individual who is passionate about working with a high caliber team in an international startup environment. Your energy should be infectious and your interest in technology and marketing ample.
- Currently pursuing or are a graduate from a recognized university. You are a B.com, BBA or B-tech with a lot of interest in marketing.
- Experience in Social Media Management or Content Writing is a plus
- User of social media and forums such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, familiarity with Reddit and Quora is a plus.
- You love writing and are a creative writer. Blogging experience is a plus.
- Native English speaker or native Hindi speaker that is fluent in written and oral English is a must (We work in an international work environment.)
Please don’t apply if you are not as good in English.
- You are structured, punctual and efficient in the way you complete projects and tasks.
- Able to handle deadlines and work well in diverse environments
- A likeable, extroverted character. We like likeable people!
- Ability to approach people, reliability and ability to work proactively and independently
- Communicative, creative and strong organizer
- Should be ready to work round the clock
- Should be comfortable to work with a multicultural team
Benefits for YOU
- Experience working with an unconventional team.
- Participate directly in the fastest growing segment of the IT industry – Mobile App Development and Digital Marketing
- Work with highly experienced tech leaders.
- Experience the modern Indian startup culture in your very own city.
- Understand the significance of Mobile in Business.
- Employment opportunity for outperformers
- Get unlimited snacks and coffee to keep yourself up.