• Contributes in team meetings and planning sessions
• Write social content for brand offer marketing social media campaigns (blogs, e-mails, tweets)
• Assist with development of creative concepts and marketing strategies for promoting collateral
• Help ensure project success by ensuring on-time delivery from DSX, Creative Hub and Digital team
• Analyze industry and brand web campaign result reports using Microsoft Excel – pivot tables
The marketing Intern will assist the offer marketing director and manager in their daily missions concerning campaigns, events, website updates, brand sales kit and offer marketing content. The Intern will participate in team meetings and will collaborate with team members in the Waltham and global locations.
The Intern will contribute to the delivery of quality offer content for industry-driven campaigns and brand offer inbound campaigns, build web pages and produce brand inbound campaign result reports using excel pivot tables
The intern will gain exposure to different projects, the intern will have the opportunity to cultivate adaptability and creativity in a fast-paced high-tech environment, this opportunity can ease the intern’s transition from being a student to entering the workforce.
This is a paid internship, full time 40 hours per week May 30 – August 8th, 2017. 10 weeks only.
The internship is based at Dassault Systèmes North American Headquarters at 175 Wyman Street, Waltham, Massachusetts. There is a free shuttle bus service during the morning and evening commutes between the MBTA’s Red Line Alewife T stop and our office.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor, Master (marketing or engineering program preferred)
• Must be enrolled in a Bachelor, Master (marketing or engineering program preferred)
• Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
• Work onsite at a Dassault Systèmes location; no remote or offsite permitted
• Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
• Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
• Highly organized with critical attention to details
• Ability and willingness to self-teach new and advance software functions; coaching and instruction will be provided, but we want someone who goes after knowledge
• Possess new technology curiosity and a history of self-technical education; you are not nervous about what you don’t know in technology, but excited about it due to your curiosity
• Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and html
• Strong communication skills in two parts: 1.) very strong writing skills utilizing the rules of English grammar; 2.) verbally clear, concise, and grammatically correct oral (speaking) communication skills in English
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media.
Plusses, not required
• Cumulative GPA 3.3 or higher
• Advance knowledge and experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint functions
About Dassault Systemes
About 3DS http://www.3ds.com/about-3ds/
Press Releases http://www.3ds.com/press-releases/
Environmental Responsibilities http://www.3ds.com/environmental-responsibility/
Career Opportunities http://www.3ds.com/no_cache/careers/jobs-search/
Follow us on Social Media
#DassaultSystèmes, #3dscareers, #3ds, #jobsatDassault, #CATIA, #SOLIDWORKS, #ENOVIA, #DELMIA, #SIMULIA, #GEOVIA, #EXALEAD, #3DVIA, #3DSWYM, #BIOVIA, #NETVIBES